Monday, October 17, 2011

It's Creepy Time


Happy Monday!!!!!  I'm so excited to kick off the week with one of my latest creations for Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.  CREEPY TIME!!! My little boy loved the title of one and kept going around saying everything was creepy time, LOL.


I think the stamp is just so cool...jack-o-lanterns all gathered around playing card.  Gotta love it. 
Be sure to check out all the other great creations from the rest of the design team by hopping on over to Prickley Blog.

Hugs,


3 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

This is so very adorable, Lori! I love that image and love how you've tucked it into the spiderweb here. That is so eye catching. Love the wide ribbon, too.

Kristii said...

What a delightfully spooky card!!! Love the stamped image and the spider web is the perfect touch!!!

Angelica Turner said...

What a perfect halloween card, love how you cut the spider web and the placement of the stamped image.