Monday, November 28, 2011

Prickley Pear Monday


I hope everyone had a wonderful long holiday weekend.  Today it's time to jump right back into crafting with Prickley Pear. 

I created this holiday card using Prickley Pear's dies and stamps and I just continue to love their products the more I use them.  The clear stamps line up so perfectly with the dies...easy peasy.

I have a ton on tap for you this week so keep checking in and also be sure to head on over the Prickley Pear's Blog and check out the rest of the design teams designs for this week, always some great inspirations.

Hugs,

8 comments:

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous vintage card, Lori! I love the stamps and dies!

Unknown said...

Lori I love this card! It is sensational in all ways....like that beautiful frame corner, those wonderful vintage papers and the colors. Gorgeous!!!

afilatreau said...

Outstanding card, my friend! Love the vintage elements and the lovely wrinkled bow!

Candy's Creations Blog said...

Very pretty and I love the bow!

Kristii said...

Absolutely gorgeous with so many awesome details!! You rocked the Monday post!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is gorgeous, Lori! Love the die cuts on here. That scalloped circle is just about my most favorite die ever! Love the little postcard and the pretty ribbon, to. The little rosettes are SO eye catching!

Angelica Turner said...

Oh my!!! This is gorgeous, the detail and colors are stunning.

Cheryl said...

How beautiful! I love that die cut and the bow and rosettes are fantastic. ~Hugs, Cheryl