Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Time Marches On Layout


Today I wanted to share a layout I did using KaiserCrafts new release Madame Boutique.  The nostalgic feel was a perfect fit for this photo I had of my Mother from a few years back.  I love this picture of her, she's so beautiful...but actually to this day she is just as beautiful if not more so. 


KaiserCraft also has new resin flowers and they are so great nestled in with a grouping or in the center of a handmade paper flower...they're wonderful little embellies to have.


I hope you create a beautiful day and I'll see you tomorrow.

Hugs,

3 comments:

Carla S. said...

Fantastic page, Lori! Love the papers and elements you used! Great photo!

TesaB said...

WOW! What a fantastic page. Everything is simply wonderful, the photo - wow! And the papers - wow! Well, yeah, I blame my lack of words on my bad English. But I hope you get the message! Love this page! :)

Mrs Frizz said...

Beautiful photo, gorgeous layout ... everything looks just so right!