Monday, December 5, 2011

Prickley Pear Monday All Around


I adore this sentiment from Prickley Pear...Great Little One, don't you think it's so sweet.  My card is simple but I wanted to show you even simple can be really beautiful.  The two little birds are from the Small Winter Lovebirds. 


One of the things I love about Prickley Pear is how affordable they are.  You can get unmounted stamps for a couple of dollars...just think how far your money can stretch you.  I hope you'll go check out their collection...it's amazing.   Also be sure to get more inspiration from the rest of the PPRS Design Team. 

Hugs,

3 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Fabulous card, Lori! Love the round scalloped shape and the beautiful seam binding bow. And I love how the sweet sentiment is the real star here. Fabulous use of the little birds, too. :)

Melissa said...

This is such a rich and elegant card, Lori! Love the shape and that sentiment is perfect for the season!! I'm still brainstorming of a way to use those sweet little birds... :)

Kristii said...

Such a pretty card!!! I love the shape and the seam binding bow is gorgeous!