Friday, February 24, 2012

Oh Baby


I don't know about you but I'm so happy it's the start of the weekend today.  To kick off your creative juices for the weekend I've made this adorable BABY card using Scrapping Cottage dies.  The lamb is actually from their Easter collection but it's perfect for baby cards too. 


He was so easy to create with the die...I cut and then lightly inked the edges with some distress ink ..THAT WAS IT and look how adorable he is. 



Here is a complete list of dies and products used for this card:

Kara Ashley Alphabet Die
Simple Stories Paper



14 comments:

Lisa Lynne said...

Precious card!

Ruby said...

This card is simply gorgeous. Love the dies too.

Kary said...

Hi Lori! What a beautiful card!! I love the layout, and the dies look amazing. Love this!!

Sarah said...

This is so cute! Great card :)

JPScraps said...

Soooo CUTE and beautiful!!

Unknown said...

WAY TOO cute. I just pinned it so I can CASE it! Your stuff always make me smile with admiration.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

What a wonderful little baby card!

Linda said...

ho I love it too cute and so sweet. how ardoable this is.

Crystal said...

What a precious baby card! I am sure the recipient will cherish it!

Unknown said...

Lori how precious! Don't you just adore baby cards? That lamb is so cute and looks like you spent a lot of time on it. Who would ever guess how easy it was! I just adore this card.
hugs,
Ellen

~Tammy~ said...

Oh Baby this is amazing! So many fine little intricate details.

I am laughing bc I posted a baby card this morning with almost the same title. I hardly ever make baby cards.

This truly is precious!

Gwen said...

How adorable! Love that little lamb and your tags, pennants, etc. are just the right touch!

Joni M said...

100% perfect and 100% ADORABLE! GREAT card!

Cheri said...

How sweet! The lamb is so sweet!