Monday, February 6, 2012

Prickley Pear Monday


Wow it's Monday again...time just seems to fly by lately.  Today it's Prickley Pear day and I have a sneak peek stamp set for you.  It's not quite available but I wanted to wet your whistle for what's coming down the pike for you over at PPRS.  The stamp is a background stamp and I wanted to highlight how cute it is used as a background but how you could also show it as a single image. 


I just cut two of the owls out of the background stamp to create the focal embellishment.  I also had to use one of my favorite dies from Prickley Pear...Scalloped Circle.  I do love love it!

Now you need to head over to the PPRS blog and check out the rest of the design team's work...I know it's going to inspire you.

Have a great week and I'll see you soon.

Hugs,

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My goodness Lori! When do you sleep? This card is oh so cute with those owls. I don't think I have seen that particular owl stamp before, but I love it! I love your colors too! Wonderful card!!

Carla S. said...

Very pretty card, Lori! I love this color combo and the cute owls!