Friday, March 30, 2012

Woven Spring Basket with KaiserCraft

After a winter (though we really haven't had much of one) , Spring is such a welcomed season for me.  I love the smell of fresh cut grass, the bird chirping and of course daylight savings where it says light until much later in the evening.  This month's newest collection from KaiserCraft TIGER LILLY just screams fresh spring season to me....so I thought a hand woven basket would be perfect. 
I used a tutorial my sister Gini created .  Click here to view Gini's tutorial and make your own basket.  It's so simple!

If you would love to see other inspirational projects using KaiserCrafts Tiger Lilly collection go check out their blog.

Have a great weekend and I'll see you next week with lots more projects.


1 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

Totally gorgeous basket ... what die have you used to make your flowers?