Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Believe with Heartfelt Creations

 As we start to go into Easter Weekend this card just seemed appropriate.   It really sums up my life where I am today "Believe".  I believe there is a purpose and a plan for everything  and it all leads up to my life as God has it mapped out.  Sometimes we don't understand it at all but that doesn't mean it's not working for the greater good.  I hope everyone has a blessed Easter holiday and that you will take a moment to remember what the true meaning is.

I used Heartfelt Creations stamps to complete this card and some of my yummy KaiserCraft paper.  Of course I also threw in some die cuts using Spellbinders.  Honestly is it possible for me to make a card without using Spellbinders?   I think not, LOL.

Have a great Weekend and I'll see you all soon!

6 comments:

Lisa Lynne said...

I love this card! and you are right - the paper is yummy!
Happy Easter.

Glenda said...

This is beautiful! I'm with you about Spellbinders. I use them on every card I make!

Emmy said...

Lovely card, Lori! Your colour palette is amazing!

Michelle said...

beautiful card, Lori!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. The colors are so vibrant and compliment each other perfectly.

Jani
papercompulsions.blogspot.com

Angelica Turner said...

Lori, this is so pretty, lovely colors.