Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Magnolia Grove is Mother's Day Perfect


I know I say I love most of KaiserCraft's collections, but honestly it's true and Magnolia Grove is no exception.  The color combos are just so shabby and beautiful.  This is a photo of my sister Gini and my beautiful mother some years ago.  Funny how everything comes back in style like my Mom's hair.  


I really like to take some of Kaiser's fancy printed papers and fussy cut them out to pop off the page like the blue flowers along the side.  They are actually part of the base page but with an xacto tool they can be so much more. 


KaiserCraft has also just released some new ink pads and they are so wonderful.  They are very opaque and make for some rich color with stamping.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely LO and you are right, the papers go so well with your wonderful picture.
Jani
papercompulsions dot blogspot dot com