Thursday, August 30, 2012

I've Got an Attitude!!!!!


OK, I'll be the first to admit, edgy is not really my style...but I really did have fun with collection from KaiserCraft.  It was almost like I had permission to throw a little paint and rub some dye around.  What a great release.  I was able to create the photo with photofunia, because no...no one has ever graffitied my child onto a building, LOL


The collection is called Attitude from KaiserCraft and it's great for letting loose.  I'd love to hear what you think about my layout!

Now for a little side note...I am having such a hard time as of late posting with Blogger.  It won't open all the way with CHROME which is what it says I know need to use with Blogger.  I've opened it this morning with Internet Explorer and half the features aren't working but I am able to somehow get this post on...so any suggestions as to the frustration of it all would be so helpful.  I don't want to have to get an ATTITUDE with Blogger, LOL.  Thanks.  

3 comments:

Kris Sobolik said...

I love your background and the banner, the paint splotches look great on it!
Kris Sobolik
ksobolik@hotmail.com
www.maddiebugdesigns.blogspot.com

Sandra Strait said...

Amazing background!

I now have a sister Wordpress blog that I post almost exactly the same things to as my blogger blog, just because of the frequent problems that blogger has.

Mrs Frizz said...

Throwing paint around is great Lori ... sometimes it is absolutely fabulous being a little messy. Although when throwing paint around, we have to hope that it goes kinda where we want it to go.