Tuesday, October 30, 2012

3 Flowers = JustRite Challenge



I love to play along with JustRite Stampers Challenge's and this challenge was to use three flowers.  They could be pre-made or handmade....you know I had to create my own flowers to be featured on a Justrite stamped backgound.  I created these poinsettia's to go with the fussy cut background.  You may not be able to see but the enter center of the oval is a shadow box that was fussy cut around all the fancy edges and frames the flower cluster.  Subtle yet really stunning in person. 




Be sure to check out all the entries at Flower Power : JustRite Challenge...there are some amazing projects.  



6 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

this card looks absolutely awesome.

Unknown said...

Your card is beautiful. I love how well the poinsettias work with the stamped background.

kathi17 said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!

Shona said...

OOHH ! This is gorgeous ! I just love it.

Selma said...

Your card is so gorgeous.

HappyCrafter said...

Wow! What a fabulous frame, and the varying degrees of depth/height of your flowers looks amazing!