Sunday, October 21, 2012

Corner Adorners with Cheery Lynn


Cheery Lynn's current challenge is corner adorners.  I wanted to honor the challenge with the traditional corners, but I also wanted to think outside the box just a bit.  I chose to use some of Cheery Lynn corner die to make the golden star burst in the center.  I love mixing, layering and creating different shapes with dies and this one turned out beautiful.  One of the things I love the most about Cheery Lynn dies is how delicate they are, yet they really do come out of the die so easy.



Hope you enjoy my card and hope you enjoy this wonderful Fall weather we are staring to experience.....My Favorite!!!!!


3 comments:

shulsart said...

Lori, this is stunning. I love how you put the corners around the center medallion. Just beautiful. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

Donna said...

Awesome card Lori, I love how you've created the doily in the centre using the corner dies. It really looks fabulous. Thanks for sharing it with us at Cheery Lynn Designs.
hugs
Donna xx

Unknown said...

So much gorgeous layering! The corners added as a center medallion are wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge and good luck!
hugs,
Gini