Wednesday, November 14, 2012

How Many Spellbinders Dies Can You Use: Scrap-Mart


It's Scrap-Mart day and I'm thrilled to be able to share this easel card I created with you.  Honestly it was one of those cards that I just kept adding and adding and adding...not hard, just a lot going on.  



Here is a complete list of all the Scrap-Mart goodies I used to create this beauty including some of Becca Fekkin's new dies...a must have. 


Now for a ton of different pictures so you get every view imaginable. 





I'm pleased to share that this project qualifies for the current JustRite Challenge use 2 or more Spellbinders Dies. 

4 comments:

Marge said...

WOW -- this card is absolutely AMAZING!!!

Unknown said...

Wow..This is stunning. Your really used alot of dies, and the worked well together.

Karen L K said...

That is one beautiful card!!

Sheri said...

OH MY! What wonderful use of those APG dies! Love it! Thanks for joining us this week at JustRite Inspiration ;-)