Sunday, November 25, 2012

Peacock Feathers and JustRite Stamps

I've had the best weekend and hope you had too.  I've gotten to cook, eat good, relax and just take some time for me.  So of course I had to do a little crafting to make my weekend complete.  I thought I would jump in on JustRite's Current challenge...Picture Inspiration/ Proud as a Peacock!  .  I've always loved Peacock as my Great-Grand Daddy had them when I was a little girl.  I really didn't realize I had so many peacock things: chipboard, paper and even an embossing folder.  I suppose that would be the inner subconsciousness coming through in my purchases, LOL.




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Lori, this is stunning. I love the peacock embossing and that feather. Your colors combination is beautiful and your card design if fabulous.

Sheri said...

I can't believe you have all that peacock stuff -- GREAT JOB! I really NEED that embossing folder! Thanks for joining us this week at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Shona said...

Ditto to everything Regina said, and I love the splash of gold that really makes it pop !

Marge said...

This is EXQUISITE -- I'm kinda jealous of all your peacock goodies -- Hee! LOVE how you've combined them in such a beautiful way!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Wonderful mix of techniques, the feathers are fantastic!
hugs serafeena