Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Jesus


This year something so small really struck me in such a profound way.  I have a client who was leaving to go to Jerusalem for the holidays.  I just happened to ask in conversation if they thought they knew the place where Christ was actually born, I have always heard it was cave.  My friend was quick to tell me yes they believe it to be the Grotto of the Nativity and in fact that is where he is going to be on Christmas Eve.  I asked if he would take a picture for me, in which he replied " not only will I bring you a picture but I'll light a candle for you".  I honestly started to cry.  To stand in a spot where Christ actually was born just takes my breath away.  I know that Jesus lives in my heart with me everyday but to see his humble beginnings and think about him as an infant, it's so amazing.  I must say this was one of my greatest gifts this season.  I feel very blessed to actually know someone that just happens to be going to Christ's birth place the eve he was born...WOW.    Just thought I would share with you.

I hope you all have a blessed Christmas season.  That you get to be with friends and family and are able to focus on the greatest gift that we have ever received.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!!!

1 comments:

Adriana B said...

merry Christmas to you and your family :) XX