Sunday, December 16, 2012

Scor-Pal and Core'dinations Even for Layouts


I use Core'dination's Paper all the time so when I heard that Scor-Pal and Core'dinations were teaming up for a week, I was in heaven.  So I literally took it there with this prayer layout I created with a library card pocket, ready to hold my requests and thoughts.  


Other products Used: My Mind's Eye Paper, KaiserCraft paper blooms, Cheery Lynn Dies, Glitter, Card Stock, Foam Tape

Step One: Cut a piece of designer card stock 9 x 4 1/2

Step Two:  Using your Scor-Pal score paper at 1/2 inch and 4 inch . 


Step Three: Turn paper and score at the five inch mark to create your fold. 

Step Four: From the shorter side cut away the 1/2 inch scored strip to the center score line.  Also you can angle your corners on the remaining edges. 



Step Five: Apply Scor-Pal Tape to the tabs that will fold over.  Be sure to not apply the tape to far up where  it would stick out past the fold up. 



Step Six : Fold over and crease down with your Scor-Tool for a perfect finished Library Card/ Pocket.  Then just apply to your card or layout as desired. 


I must brag a bit about the Core'dinations Sand it Gadget.  I already had some sanding blocks and files but man does this little tool do the trick on Core'dinations Paper.  It was wonderful for sanding the whole page quickly and easily.  I really love it. 



0 comments: