Saturday, January 12, 2013

Details with Cheery Lynn Dies


I was thrilled to be able to help out Cheery Lynn Dies with some CHA projects.  I just wish I was able to be there in California to see the booth myself, but one I will make it.  That's a promise to myself.  

My first card I created is entitled "LOVE" and trust me you'll love Cheery Lynn new release.  Here is a complete listing of the dies used for this project:






Ankara Lace Doily w/ Angel Wing DL232, Build a Flower 3 Embellishments B265, Build a Flower 2 Embellishments B188, Tags 3 B262 and Mini Pearl French Flair Mega Doily DL200


My second project card is called " Make a Wish".  It was actually the card that was made the quickest but I'm not sure if it's not my favorite.






Manon's Wedding Garland DL218, Oval Doily Stacker One DL183, Build a Flower 3 B264, Build a Flower 2 B187, Make a Wish B251 and Build a Flower 3 Embellishments B265 

   I hope you've enjoyed my work and for those of you at CHA  have a BLAST for me!!!

1 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

fabulous - but your green, white and black combination dfinitely has the wow factor for me.