Friday, February 22, 2013

Flowers in my Spare Time

Happy Friday bloggers.  One of the things I love to do in my down time is just sit in front of the TV and make flowers.  I'll have cut various shapes from my Cheery Lynn Dies and then with my tools, foam pad and inks in hand I can just sit and create all types of flowers.  I have a square plastic case that I keep all my finished flowers in so when it's time to create a card I can just pull out what tickles my fancy for that project.  




I had created these Black Eyed Susans and when I started layering up my card that were the perfect compliment.  They were super easy to create with the Daisy Strip and to add that realistic look I topped them off with some Flower Soft.  

Here is a complete recipe of all the dies I used to create this 6 x 6 card.  The paper is from the KasierCraft 75 cents Collection and Coredinations. 


See you next week and until then......

3 comments:

Adriana B said...

This is so adorable, love it so much :)

Sheena said...

Gorgeous!! Those flowers are amazing :)

Hugs, Sheena

Mrs Frizz said...

gulp - missed this one ... a.m.a.z.i.n.g. is right ...