Thursday, March 21, 2013

A Garden Filled with Flowers

Today's post is of a mini album I created using the Secret Garden Collection from Graphic 45.  I found the bird house at our local Good Will Thrift Store and repurposed it by covering with paper and handmade flowers.  I ran my paper through my Creation Station 900 for easy application and then sanded/filed the edges for a clean finish. 



The flowers were all made by hand using Cheery Lynn Dies.  I think they blend in perfect with the paper.
 


 
The book was all made by hand using a cardboard box.  Again I used my Creation Station for the base coat of adhesive. I love the way my detailed die cuts go on by making them a sticker background.


Here are all the interior pocket/pages of the mini album. 







 Interior Tags


 
I hope you enjoyed this project as much as I enjoyed making it. 

0 comments: