Friday, June 14, 2013

Playing around with Flowers


 
 
I'm addicted to Pinterest, it's so much fun and for the most part will eat away your time, LOL.  I was inspired by a picture I saw on Pinterest to create these flowers and I was able to do it so quick with my Cheery Lynn Dies. 
 
I used one of our cutie fringe dies.  Once it was cut out, I curled up the fringe to look almost like an eyelash, then I covered my base steam with glue and wrapped the fringe around circling down, and boom I had this show stopping flower. 
 
 
 Here is a complete list of dies that I used for this card so you can stock up and start creating your own flowers. 
 




 


3 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

and it's gorgeous ...

Adriana B said...

These are divine :)

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Oh how Lovely... Your flowers turned out beautifuly. I love the look of the whold card the doily behind them is a great touch to make them stand out ... Love that!