Friday, August 2, 2013

Time to Make the Christmas Cards

 
It's already that time of year when you start Christmas cards and Cheery Lynn Designs has got some adorable new Christmas dies that will make your cards beautiful and easy. 
 
The new Poinsettia strip makes these flowers so quickly.  I've just added ink for some coloring had popped them out in no time.  I did use the cutie from the Blacked Eyed Susan Strip for the centers and colored them yellow. 
 
 
Not sure if you can see it or not, but the oval cut out makes a shadow box effect with the use of foam tape.  I do so love me some foam tape, LOL. 
 
Here's my listing of all the dies to add to your collection:
 
 
 
Hugs, Lori
 

2 comments:

Adriana B said...

gorgeous card Lori :)

Mrs Frizz said...

Wow, you've rocked this card ...