Monday, October 14, 2013

Forever Loved Layout


I must admit I miss the days of my children being so little.  Crawling wiggling on the ground but not yet able to walk...or those are such precious times.  One thing I know for sure is that my boys will be forever loved....by me.  Even now I have to stop myself every now and then and remind myself to cherish each and every moment with them.  It all goes by so fast and every moment is amazing.



This layout was created using Octobers release from KaiserCraft " Hidden Treasures ".  It has such a great palette of colors for little boys.  The layout was created for KaiserCraft's Saturday Sketch Challenges?  Do you every play along?  If not, you should...you could win a collection of your choice.



Be sure to CLICK HERE to go to Kaiser's website and see all the details of the challenges.

1 comments:

Scraps of Elegance said...

Lori, this is just delightful. I admire all the wondering layering and details, and the photo blends in so perfectly.