Thursday, December 5, 2013

Heidi Swapp and Xyron for the Holidays



Today Xyron and Heidi Swapp have paired up for a great blog hop show cases some of their fabulous products.  I loved the way the Heidi Swapp products were neutral and I got to add the color and glitz to make my ornament what I wanted it to be.  I figured this would be wonderful on package for Christmas and then the receiver could use the ornament for years to come.  I love gifts like that, don't you?  Please be sure to see below all the products I used and links so you can stock up and create one of these beauties for yourself. 

 
 
Other Products Used: Ribbon, Clear Embossing Powder, Ink, Liquid Pearls, Sewing Machine and Smooch
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

barbara macaskill said...

This is so pretty! LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE the flowers! Gorgeous!!! TFS!

cghundley said...

Beautiful ornament/gift!
Lovely paper and items
used.
Carla from Utah