Monday, January 13, 2014

The First JustRite Challenge of the Year


After a bit of a holiday break, JustRite has started back their challenges...fun, fun, fun, CLICK HERE TO SEE THE CHALLENGE.  Today I created a card for a friend of mine who recently lost her father.  One thing I'm horrible at, is actually remembering to give out my cards.  I know that's terrible but I generally forget them and have to stop by Hallmark.  One of my goals for this year is to actually share my work.  It's not doing me any good piling up in the house that's for sure. 
 
This card is not quite as layered as my usual work, but I do need to drop this one in the mail.  I gave it a little pop by layering the poppy flowers and foam taping them up.  Of course the button and bow have good bit of depth to them, but hopefully I can stuff them in the envelope, LOL. 
 
 
What to see all the JustRite products I used on this card?  Check out my supply list below. 
 
 Amazing Paper Grace Die
 
See you Wednesday with a beautiful layout for Heartfelt Creations...You'll love it. 
 
 
 

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your card is so pretty- I love how you popped those gorgeous flowers up!

sheila said...

I love how you used the challenge colors here. And your coloring is so lovely.....what a beautiful card all around!

I'm a Little Teapot said...

GORGEOUS card!!! And you used that "must have" background stamp! I was hoping to order it when JR had their 25% off sale but it sold out! You wouldn't happen to live near Nova Scotia so that I can borrow it? ;)

Love your card!

Have a great weekend!

Kary said...

Gorgeous layers, and textures. The bow really lights up the already pretty card. Great job!!

Shona said...

LOVE this!! All the jewels, and those gorgeous poppies make this just stunning!
I had to laugh when I read about sharing your cards, I have the same problem and have resolved to try to actually get things in the mail this year!

Lagene said...

Very pretty!

Sheri said...

This is simply GORGEOUS! I love the way you altered that die around your sentiment and how you popped those flowers for dimension. Thanks for sharing with us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Sheri said...

This is simply GORGEOUS! I love the way you altered that die around your sentiment and how you popped those flowers for dimension. Thanks for sharing with us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Love what you did to the poppies. The background stamp is on my wish list.

Larissa Heskett said...

WOW!! Such a BEAUTIFUL Card!! I LOVE the different layers and the FUN Design!! Those gems are AWESOME and add so much!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

Unknown said...

The card is so gorgeous! You defiantly have to share your beautiful ART. I am the same way. I have tons of bday cards and when I need them I forget them :(...

I hope you had no problems mailing the card. You did great!!!

Judi said...

Congrats on winning Lori. I had your card picked as a winner; it is so lovely.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Lori - your card is absolutely gorgeous!