Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A Time to Remember Layout with Heartfelt Creations


Today's Heartfelt Creations layout is using the latest collection, Once Upon a Time.  This is a picture of me as a little girl with my Great Grandmother, whom I adored.  The older I get the more I cherish little pictures snaps like this...it's priceless to me.


Clustering is a key in layouts to add interest and depth to your projects.  



The vintage feel of Heartfelt blends perfectly with the look of the picture.  If you would like complete directions for creating this layout or the flowers be sure to hop over to Heartfelt Creations Blog and check it out.

2 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

I absolutely love this layout! The photo (awesome) and the paper just work so well together, and the colors are so vintage and set the perfect tone. Your flowers are FABULOUS! Love, love, love. I am becoming a huge fan of your work!

Unknown said...

Wow! this is a beautiful layout.