Thursday, April 10, 2014

Final Round for Graphic 45 Design Team Audition Video


Well it's official, the video is turned in and the waiting begins.  This has been such a great experience and as much as I hope and pray I make the team...the process has been amazing.  Thank you so much for all the thoughtful comments, good luck wishes and spurs of encouragement.  Graphic 45 is for sure a bucket list design team to be on....so we shall see April 21st. 

Be sure to check out my video and let me know what you think??? I always welcome feedback.






                           
 
OK Here are a TON and I mean TON of pictures of my primary project.  Next week I'll have photos of my bonus project so be sure to stop back by. 
 





 









 
 

6 comments:

Nancy Wethington said...

This is beautiful! Love the line you chose and how you decorated the box and tags. Great design ideas!

Bonjourscrap said...

You have a fabulous project, I'm sure you will be choosen ! Fingers crossed !

Susan M. Brown {sbartist} said...

Good Luck Lori! This is a stunning project - I love the use of the brads combined with the floral pieces and butterfly to transform them into unique embellishments.

Paula Calvanico said...

Well, Lori what a beautiful project. Such a soft fun feminine piece. Lots of luck, you're right it IS the bucket list of all dt's :)

Paula

Adriana B said...

well done Lori, wishing you the best of luck....you go girl....your video is fabulous too..... I have my fingers crossed for you too....... :)

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

First, congrats on making the top 30! You go, girl! Your video is fun to watch and your project is beyond amazing! Keeping my fingers crossed for you! xo