Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Xyron and Craftwell Blog Hop

 
 
Today I'm thrilled to be jumping into the fun with Xyron and Craftwell's Blog Hop.   
 
I've made this adorable letter holder that is adorned with metal embossed flowers...and it was super easy with the help of Xyron and Craftwell embossing folders.  I created an easy tutorial that will show you how to make this flowers in a snap. 
 
 
HERE IS THE COMPLETE TUTORIAL




 
Be sure to see all the creations from the rest of the Xyron team on the Xyron Blog or Craftwell's Design Team on Craftwell's Facebook page.
 
Here is a complete list of the Xyron and Craftwell products used to make everything easy for you
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

STUNNING, SUPER CREATIVE and I definatly need to give this a try, I have some super thin metal sheets that would be perfect for this. Thank you for the tutorial.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Jeannie said...

I love these flowers! Simple to make but would add an elegant look to any project!

Jeannie said...

I love these flowers! Simple to make but would add an elegant look to any project!

Jeannie said...

What beautiful flowers! Simple to make, yet adds a touch of elegance to any project!

Heather said...

Wow, just stunning. I love the flowers.