Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Christmas Joy To Everyone with Heartfelt Creations


It's Heartfelt Creations Wednesday and I've got a great Christmas Banner I made this week.  It just brings the elegance of Heartfelt Creations Festive Christmas and home décor together.  Of course I had to add some Heartfelt Creations Flowers to the banner, or it just wouldn't have seemed like Heartfelt. 

HAVE YOU VOTED????  Please if you haven't remember to vote for the current design team members you want to stay on.  I hope I'm one of them...but the best part is you can win a $50 gift certificate just for voting....CLICK HERE TO VOTE.

Now take a close look at everything that is going on with this banner and don't forget to check out Heartfelt Creations Blog for more Design Team projects and directions. 

 

4 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Love the banner, it would be a great showpiece in any home!!!!

Unknown said...

Lori, this is stunning.

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

So beautiful! I love your color choices and those cute little bows!

Karan Gerber said...

beautiful banner, great project.