Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Heartfelt Creations and Creative Embellishments Together


I'm so in love with the Classic Sunflower Collection from Heartfelt Creations . I'm also in love with this handsome man, so I figured the two would be good.  Though I'm sure he would never think his face would be adorned on a layout with so many flowers, I think it perfect, LOL.  Sunflowers to me remind me of comfort and home so I think it OK to mix the two. 

This week we are also joining forces with Creative Embellishments.  Their intricate chipboard is a perfect compliment to Heartfelt.....check out more details below.





Be sure to hop over to Heartfelt Creations Blog today and see tons of projects featuring Heartfelt Creations and Creative Embellishments...beautiful, just beautiful. 

5 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Beautiful, love all the gorgeous details!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

What a great layout! Love the way you added the denim/buttons to the left of the focal..really draws my eye there. Of course, the flowers are stunning!

Unknown said...

Lori, this is just beautiful.

Liz said...

This is gorgeous !!! Hugs Liz

Karan Gerber said...

love how you used the CE chipboard, beautiful flowers, love the photo, gorgeous layout.