Wednesday, September 10, 2014

IT"S HERE!!! Heartfelt Creations Classic Sunflower



I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this collection I get to share with you today....Classic Sunflower.  It's stunning and you are going to want to get the whole collection, just beautiful.  Be sure to head over to Heartfelt Creations Blog, see lots of various projects with the Classic Sunflower and leave a comment...you might just win the whole thing. 
 
I created this amazing tag with the collection and I'm in love with the flowers.  Don't you just love them.  Sunflowers have always been one of my favorites so I really was thrilled.  The papers are rustic home colors and just perfect for the fall season. 

 
Be sure to stop back in tomorrow, as I'll be featuring a spooky projects for Halloween with Grapic 45 and Petaloo. 

4 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Beautiful, so many gorgeous flowers!!!!

Unknown said...

This tag is just stunning.

Karan Gerber said...

gorgeous tag, sunflowers are beautiful,

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Lori, I feel exactly the same way about this amazing collection...and this tag captures everything that makes it so special. Loving those gorgeous sunflowers, my friend!