Wednesday, February 11, 2015

New Butterfly Medley Collection from Heartfelt Creations

 
Today marks the release o the new collection from Heartfelt Creations " Butterfly Medley ".  It has a beautiful flowers die with coordinating stamps plus butterfly stamps and dies.  It's one of those staple collections that you'll use again and again. 
 
I love the way it's making me yearn for spring.  The colors are so bright and vibrant and I know just around the corner I'll be seeing real blooms in my garden. 
 
 

Please be sure to check out Heartfelt Creations Blog for more designs, instructions and even a video featuring this collection.   You'll love everything you see. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So beautiful. I love the color combination.

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Beautiful, Lori! I love the way you've layered the butterfly!