Sunday, August 16, 2015

Love Birds Birdhouse with Graphic 45


The stars of this project are the two love birds, I’m in love with them.  They needed a house to live in so I made the birdhouse for them to roost.  I had to dress the birdhouse up a bit with flowers, ribbon and fussy cut images as we couldn’t have them live in a plain jane house, LOL.  I think I’ll be making more of these birds around Christmas time to nestle them in my tree…I can’t wait.

 




 
Katie has an adorable project to share with you today too using the collection Raining Cats and Dogs so head to Graphic 45's blog and see what she has in store for you. 
 
 



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous! I love them both. Question: Can anyone get the lovebirds svg?

Megs said...

Oh my golly gosh those birds are the coolest thing!!! How on earth did you find that pattern?! This whole project is just amazing!!!!

Pauline S said...

Lori
They are fantastic thanks for sharing

Nupur Priya said...

This is so lovely Lori :)