Thursday, September 3, 2015

Nothing like some Upcycled Altered Art with Graphic 45

 

 I always love to upcycle things when I can so when I found the inspiration for these little light bulb vases I was thrilled.  They are simple to create and you can make a grouping of them in no time.  It’s a great way to show off those single blooms.  I used the Steampunk Spells collection but there are so many Graphic 45 collections that would also be perfect for this project.  So the next time your bulb blows out…don’t throw it away, upcycle it into something beautiful.  


Be sure to check out my Snapguide Tutorial that will show you step by step how to create these little vases. 
 
Check out How to Upcycle Lightblubs Into Vase With Graphic 45 by Lori Williams on Snapguide.






 


1 comments:

Anne Harada said...

Coolest thing ever!! Glass can be so intimidating to work with, love that you let it stay clear and obvious that it is glass although I would have had a hard time figuring out that it started as a light bulb! Brilliant! Great use of the embellishments too. I love your SnapChat tutorial! So very clear and easy to follow. Well done Lori!!