Thursday, November 12, 2015

Apple of my Eye with Ribbon Resource

 
Fall is my favorite season. I love the colors, the smell in the air and the hearty foods. One of the things that I love to do is make homemade apple sauce. Then when winter comes around we can curl up by the fire and find comfort in some fall goodness.
I’d thought I would share my favorite apple sauce recipe with you and then you too, can top if off with some beautiful holiday ribbon on top and around the front, add in a little bauble and you’ll have gifts galore for the giving season.
Ingredients:
  • 8 cups sliced & cored apples
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar
  • 2 tablespoons lemon juice
  • 2 tablespoons water
  • 1 teaspoon cinnamon
 
Instructions:
  • Combine and place all ingredients slow cooker.
  • Cook on high for 4-5 hours, stirring occasionally.
  • Once apples are soft, and if you’ve left the skin on, blend in the blender for a smooth finish.
*Makes 2-3 cups
 
 
Ribbon Used:

0 comments: