Wednesday, January 6, 2016

A Perfect Blend with Heartfelt Creations

I think working with the Coffee Talk Collection from Heartfelt Creations has certainly been a perfect blend of crafting for me this past month.  I love the color combination.  Though my card is feminine with the flowers and flourish the colors lend themselves to masculine feel, just a perfect blend.  I honestly think this card is my favorite I've done with this collection so far.  I can't name one thing about this card I love more than another, overall I just adore it. 


Now I challenge you to hop over to Heartfelt Creations Blog and see all the stunning work from the rest of the design team.  Don't forget you can find a complete list of the products I used on this card and step by step instructions. 

1 comments:

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Lori, this is a stunning card! I love the decorative die work, the stitching is fantastic and your flowers are the most beautiful shade of blue! A wonderful design!
Hugs,
Tracey