Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Please Vote : Heaven's Gates Layout with Heartfelt Creations


I love serving on The Heartfelt Creations Design Team and I hope you love my projects too.  It's that time when I need you to help me out and let Heartfelt know what you think.  It's Design Team call and Heartfelt Creations always has their customers vote on the DT members they would love to see stay on the team.  I know there are so many talented artist on the team and it's a tough choice to make but I would appreciate if you would please go and vote for me to continue on for another term.  PLEASE VOTE HERE!!! Scroll down to the vote for the returning DT and click.  Don't forget if you are a big fan of Heartfelt Creations they are having a Design Team call for new members too.  So get your work together and show us what you've got.  Now onto todays project of my sweet baby Will. 

The Sugar Hollow Collection has been such a joy to work with and I wanted to take it out with a bang.  I adore this layout...of course the subject matter my sweet Willwill makes anything pretty but don't these adorable owls and flowers work perfectly with is tender beauty.  I just see the gates opening and there is this sweet little angel. 




I love the glitter on the flowers...just makes you wonder how much more beautiful the flowers in heaven will be and I have no doubt we will be amazed and they will far surpass these handmade flowers, but in the meantime....these are good for here on earth. 




If you would like to see a complete supply list, direction or other wonderful projects from other Heartfelt Creations design team members, go to Heartfelt Creations Blog.   Next week we'll be premiering a brand new collection from Heartfelt so come back because you won't want to miss out. 

3 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Carol Held said...

This is absolutely breathtaking Lori. I adore everything about your work. I have applied for a position on the DT, because of projects like this, that has inspired my creative work over the years. Thank you for your dedication to prettiness. Smiles

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Lori, this is stunning! You've titled your piece so perfectly, and your flowers are sheer perfection!
Hugs,
Tracey