Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Celebrate Life's Beautiful Moments with Winking Frog


Are you enjoying the Winking Frog Collection from Heartfelt Creations?  I know I am.  Today I'm sharing with you this adorable tag that is adorned with all type of cute pond critters.  I just love it. 


Remember you can always head over to Heartfelt Creations Blog and find complete directions and supply list for all of my projects.  I'll see you soon...and remember next week is the release of the latest and greatest from Heartfelt Creations...so don't miss out. 

4 comments:

Karan Gerber said...

love the details, beautiful card

Unknown said...

Hi Lori what a beautiful card and I love the design
Debs xx
{Debs Cards}

craftieodmae said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

SussiPoppins said...

Hi, a cute tag...these boarders are perfect for tags! Hugs