Friday, April 22, 2016

Welcome Spring and Welcome Floral Delight: Sara Davies Signature Collection from Crafters Companion


I don't know about you but I'm just loving the season change.  Flower are starting to bloom and spring is here...I LOVE IT!!!.  I great way to celebrate is with Sara Davies Signature Collection : Floral Delight.  The colors, the flowers, the dies all help to create great artwork that pays tribute to the lovely season of spring we are in.

I'm adore the flower dies from this set and went wild making them.  Did you know if you add a spritz of water to your petals before you mold them it will help break down the fibers of the paper and give a more organic look.   It also adds stiffness to your flowers when they are dry, which is a plus on any project. 

Be sure to check out all the goodies I used for this card on Crafter's Companion's website.

Sara Davis Signature Collection :

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Morning Lori what a beautiful card and the design and flowers are wonderful.
Debs xx
{Debs Cards}