Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Botanic Orchid Tag with Heartfelt Creations


Today I'm sharing a tag that I created for Heartfelt Creations using the Botanic Orchid collection.  I love how many different flowers you can create from this one die...amazing. 

I used the Lattice Oval die for a stencil for the background on my tag.  I just outlined it using a white Uni-ball pen.  It's a great way to add some texture and pattern to plain paper. 

Be sure to stop by the Heartfelt Creations blog today and see all the design team members creations along with products lists and tutorial. 

6 comments:

Glenda said...

I love the colors of your orchids! Just really makes a beautiful card!

SussiPoppins said...

Mmmmmm...love these flowers! I thought last weeks where good....sending inky hugs to you.

Rajni Chawla said...

This is so GORGEOUS!!

Glenda said...

Lori your tag is just beautiful! I love the bold rich colors you chose to work with.

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Lori, I love the flowers you've created with this collection! Beautiful shaping and coloring!

Maire Gamber said...

I totally love tags and your tag is amazing.. The window card for a tag is genius and your flowers are beautifully colored and shaped!
Hugs, marie