Friday, June 26, 2009

GOODIE BOX TODAY ONLY $25 BUT $50 WORTH OF FUN


There are only two goodie boxes left for this months promotion and today is one of them. If you've been on the fence about if you should chance getting one of these...today is a great day to take advantage. The box is only $25 and will have $50 of surprises in them. Plus the shipping is a discounted rate of $6, so you really don't have a lot to lose. I have seen a BIG interest in this box so if you are thinking about getting it, don't wait to long as I really feel these will SELL OUT!! Just click the link to the right side that has the deal of the day button or go to my website http://lorileng.myctmh.com/ and scoop you one of these hotties up.


2 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Wishing you a happy birthday! Brenda sent me here... :) -- cute blog!

DeeDee said...

Hey Lori...Oh Lori..where are you...Joy sent me on my way over here to wish you a very happy birthday..hope your day is filled with family and freinds...come by my place anytime at.....deesdeescraftspot.blogspot.com...

Happy Birthday.