Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Many Thanks Video





Hi Everyone,

I got a little free time last night and did another video. Thanks to some suggestions I've made a few changes...I've included order numbers on products as I use them to help if you would like to get one. I've also added a picture of the card to my blog so you can view the completed project to know what's coming up and also to get a more detailed view. Thank you so much for your suggestions and please keep them coming. In this video we cover some shading in stamping. Have fun, enjoy and please be sure to leave a comment.

I also wanted to remind you of my BIG GOAL this month...I'm a little over $600 from hitting the cruise, so any and all orders this month would really be appreicated. Would you like to stock up on Close to My Heart products, earn some freebies and do it over a period of time.. New Hostess Clubs will be starting in October so be sure to contact me if your interested.

Thanks again for watching and go create and inspire.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! This is really a lovely card, I like how you rolled up the edge than stamped, and the shading with the ink, very nice! Your videos are fantastic, please keep them coming!!!!!

Regards,

Lisa Sturgill from Cricut MB

Amber H. said...

I'm with Lisa on this, I LOVE the rolled up corner technique... I will have to try this myself!

Unknown said...

Lori,
Very cute card. I really like the rolled edge, can't wait to get this paper. Got my order and I am so happy. Hope you make your goal.
Kathy - Garfieldsmom

Peaches23 said...

Cute card. I love the roll up technique. I've never tried it before.

KimS said...

This is such a great card!! I love how you rolled the corner up and fed the twine through!!! TFS

Unknown said...

LUV LUV LUV it Lori!!! WOO HOO!!! Keep 'em coming. LOVE the item numbers!!

kim.mom said...

Beautiful card! Love that rolled edge!

Unknown said...

Love that scroll technique! Look forward to ordering from you soon! Love the handstamped by stamps!

Anonymous said...

I'm with everyone so far! The rolled technique with the "snips" to hold the twine is fantastic!! I also love the two-tone stamping. I'm going to have to try that one soon. It was perfect for the acorns!

Jen said...

Great video! Beautiful card. You are very talented. Glad that I have found a great stamp teacher! :) Nice talking to you today!