Sunday, September 13, 2009

Video : Halloween Card using the Brayer and Embossing Technique




I'm really excited about the videos I've started doing. I've had such positive feedback..thank you. In this video I'm using one of my favorite tools...THE BRAYER! I've got a neat technique that I just can't wait to share with you all. Also, please remember for this month I'm really trying to up my sales because I'm so close to qualifying for the cruise with Close To My Heart, so every order is appreciated. Plus this is a great month for you to order stamps, because if you order sixty dollars in our stamps (excluded stamp of the month and personalized) you'll get an awesome card kit for FREE!!! So everyone wins. Enjoy the video and please let me know if you would like to see a specific product used or technique demonstrated in future videos and thank you so much for watching.

11 comments:

Joy Tracey said...

Great job! Very neat technique with the scrunchy saran wrap! I am so impressed that you didn't get black ink on everything - that's always my problem - I smear the project! Keep making videos - you're a natural!!

Crafty Grannie Annie said...

lori: As usual you did a great job. I really learned a new thing here with the saran wrap. Thanks, and keep them coming. Anna

KimS said...

Great video!! Great idea with the saran wrap and the brayer!! I am going to have to try that technique. TFS

Unknown said...

Looks great!

jcscraphappy said...

great card, love the saran wrap technique, cant wait to play and do that. thanks for the video.
blessings
jennie

Unknown said...

LUV LUV the video!! The card is soo adorable. Keep the videos coming.. I'm look forward to them. Later Tater..

Anonymous said...

Great job again!!! Please keep the videos coming, you are so talented, and love your card ideas!!!!

Lisa Sturgill

Unknown said...

Lori, cute card. You are doing great with these videos. Can't wait to see the next one.
Kathy - Garfieldsmom

Maria said...

Great video!
Thanks for sharing the Saran wrap technique, I can't wait to try it.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great card. Thanks for sharing the Saran wrap idea with us, love the way the finished product looks. I will have to try that in the future.

all4sydney said...

AWESOME video Lori!! Thanks for the tips!!