Monday, October 12, 2009

CTMH Cards and More Cards






This weekend was a busy one for me. I worked all weekend long getting my scrapbooking / card /craft area all organized and cleaned. Granted it's a really small space, but you would not believe how much I have gotten in it and neatly I might add. I'm so happy to say, it's all ready to go and taping of new videos will be begin this week...so be sure to stay tuned for those. Now onto these beautiful cards I completed at Regionals in MN. We used the Thank You stamp set on the first card along with the popular Emporium paper. The beautiful flower card was created with the Amore Paper Pack and the Delightful Things Stamp and lastly the Star Card was from the Star Dust Paper Pack. Don't forget to distress those edges to add the detailed layering that will set your cards apart. Enjoy these card samples and keep watching for new videos.

1 comments:

Sheena said...

great cards..I really like the second one..I just love the flower.