Monday, October 12, 2009

CTMH Color Challenge Card


This is a card I did this evening killing two birds with one card....I have wanted to participate in Jeanette Lynton's weekly color challenge and this week is the week. I'm not sure I'm crazy about this card yet, but it might be growing on me. I also wanted to enter The Flamingo's Are Stealing My Sanity skittle challenge...so one card, two challenges. This card took a lot longer than it looks...I stamped pumpkins faces on the back of the black card stock and then cut them out with my utility knife and versa mat. Then I put citrus green, orange and sunny yellow card stock on foam tape and adhered to the back so it has a raised effect showing some spooky shadows. Lastly I punched some circles of color out using my 1/4 inch punch and layerd skittles over the top...the effect is almost like a candy treat just waiting to be gobbled up. Be sure to vote for me in the card challenge starting October 15th and check out The Flamingo's Are Stealing My Sanity's blog and take Jeanette's color challenge with me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cute!

Sheena said...

Great card...I think it turned out really cute. :)