Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Layers Of Color...Interpretations




I did this card for the Layers Of Color Design Challenge. This card reminded me of the game I use to play as a child where one child would whisper something in the person's ear beside them and then it would repeat until it came to the end of the circle and then by the end of the game you would see what the first thing whispered turned into, something silly that's for sure. It's all in interpretations. I saw this digi at Layers Of Color and thought I would make this card...not until after it was completely finished and I showed my sister did she tell me it was a ribbon buckle...NEVER SAW IT THAT WAY!. Now of course, everytime I see this digi I see a ribbon bucket but before I saw it as some type of Vegas neon sign flashing with bright colors....go figure. Anyhow I used copics to create the shading on the digi and of course my beloved stamps from Close To My Heart from the L Solos stamp set. I hope you enjoy and go check out all the fun that Layers of Color is having this week.

3 comments:

Sheena said...

neat.. :)

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

I LOVE how the creative mind works! LOL! It is whatever you want to make it, Lori! :)
And I adore what you've done with this digi, great idea, great colors, unique and lovely!
Thank you for joining our party!

Liz Williams said...

Love what you created from the LOC digi. Great creativity in motion!!