Sunday, November 8, 2009

My Favorite Things


There is a challenge going on right now with Flourishes that's to create something that is inspired by the song " My Favorite Things" from the Sound Of Music. I had so many ideas on what to do for this and perhaps I'll do a couple more, but for now I settled on snowflakes that stay on my nose and my lashes. I used Close To My Heart Perfect Day Paper pack, fun flock and liquid glass to add the snowflakes, a couple of small snowflake stamps from the All Decked Out Stamp Set , a stamp I had from Pre-CTMH days and my copics to shade in the girl and created this card. I've enjoyed having a challenge to do and thank you to Flourishes for giving me the opportunity. If you would like to see this challenge from Flourishes, Click Here and thank you for stopping by.

2 comments:

Sheena said...

Beautiful card Lori! Here in the next week or so I will be placing a Stamp order and I am trying to get my mom to for some of my Christmas gifts..I sent her a list of items I would like :)

Sheena :)

Julie Koerber said...

This is just such a perfect card for those lyrics! Glad you were inspired to create such a beautiful card! :-)