Monday, December 7, 2009

Merry Mice Christmas


I generally don't like most of my artwork when I first finish it. It takes a couple days to grow on me. But I have to say, I love the final results of this cutie. The sketch that I did was from Friday Sketchers..have to say fun layout. I also used blue, green and brown colors plus the cute Greeting Farms image for their Farm Fresh Friday Challenge. Lastly the little flower charm I colored with copics ( yes you can color on metal with them) looks like a little dangle of candy waiting to be eaten by little mice. This was for the Simon Say Challenge, use a charm. The paper that I used is one of Close To My Heart's all time top sellers "Emporium". It's such a beautiful line. The Emporium is still available so be sure to contact me to stock up on some.

3 comments:

Sheena said...

so cute :)

Lorraine A said...

Lovely card Lori ,, The image is very cute and the papers and embellies are fab ! :-) I love how you used the ribbons ,,, lovely :-)


Thanks for joining the Simon Says Charming Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

janet said...

Oh, this is just sooo adorable!
I recv'd my order today-
THANK YOU..loved everything!