Monday, December 7, 2009

Angels We Have Heard On High


This is another one of Michelle Perkett's beautiful digi images that I colored with copics. I love the angel looking up into the heavens, raising a prayer and if singing to our Lord, how beautiful. The layout is from a sketch challenge fro Michelle Perkett Studios. I also used my cuddlebug folder to emboss the frame and cut it out after I embossed. The bling was added by coloring with my Gelly Roll/Sakura glitter pen (which I love) and also used my Clear Sparkles from Close To My Heart. So with all the bling and the embossing, I qualified to put this in the Cuddlebug Challenge. Here is a listing of all the other challenges that this card meets.
Whimsy Challenge : Use a Die Cut ( used my nesties on the image)

11 comments:

Missy said...

This is great. Thanks for joining us at Whimsy this week.

Sheena said...

very pretty

Ellibelle said...

Just beautiful, I love how you framed the image.

Michelle said...

Lori, this is so gorgeous! I am so amazed at how beautiful my Angel of Hope image is on your lovely card! I love the colors and how you framed her! Thank you Lori for a beautiful entry to our first challenge on our new blog!

Michelle:)

Jean said...

Lori
This is so gorgeous!!....Your coloring is superb.
Hugs Jean

Sue Lelli said...

This is so beautiful, especially to someone who HATES to color! Just a lovely image and card!

Shelly said...

Gorgeous card, love the image! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck ;)
Shelly

Christine said...

Stunning card beautiful non trad colours thank you for joining us at Whimsy Challenge this wk.

Hugs Christine xx

debb said...

Lori- I just love this card- her colors are wonderful! Love that frame from the cuttlebug folder- very clever!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! This is just gorgeous!! Such pretty details, colors and design!! Thanks for joining us at Whimsy challenges!!HUGS

The Crafty Den said...

What a beautiful card. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x