Saturday, December 5, 2009

A Cup of Blessings



I did this card/ cocoa holder this afternoon on what is becoming my weekly scrap with my sister, Gini. I used a flourishes stamp set that I just adore with a beautiful poinsettia on the cups. The challenge for Flourishes is your favorite flower and granted I think they were wanting more of a spring garden look...this is truly one of my favorites. Who wouldn't adore red.. The cocoa holder is for the Double Dutch Challenge. I also did the color selection on this card to meet the cupcakecraft challenge. and also Corrosive Challenge. Lastly the poinsettia's are for the Saturday Spotlight Challenge using holiday flowers. This is a fairly simple card, but I was pleased with the outcome. I hope you enjoy.

6 comments:

Liza said...

A gorgeous card, I love the colours. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Sheena said...

very pretty..neat idea for hot chocolate holder :)

Willy said...

Looks very good Lori! thanks for joining us at Double Dutch ;)
Love from Willy

Darlene said...

LOVE your cocoa holder creation! Your coloring is awesome and layout ... just beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Saturday Spotlight. I hope to see you again next week!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how pretty!! Love the cups image. So festive and beautiful!! Love the cocoa holder idea. Thanks for playing with us at Sat. Spotlight this week.

Erin... said...

What a fabulous cocoa holder and the perfect image to go with it!! Thanks for joining us at Saturday Spotlight this week!