Monday, November 30, 2009

HUGE CTMH SALE 50-80% OFF


I've just learned from corporate that we are having one more big BLOW-OUT sale starting December 2nd, 9am MT time. I can't believe how cheap we're selling things...stamp sets starting at $2, paper packs $5, Sassy Strands $1...WOW, can you believe it. There is a five page list I'm happy to email you over if you would like showing everything that will be available until supplies run out. For orders $100 and over, shipping will be a flat $5 rate and orders below that will be based on actual weight, plus tax will only be charged on the sale price, not retail....my goodness how sweet is this holiday delight.


Please email me ( lorileng@bellsouth.net) if you would like to get a copy of the list of items available.. If you have your list made out you really should be able to breeze through the order entry on Wednesday just by putting in your item number. You can purchase these goodies through my website only http://lorileng.myctmh.com/ and either click the picture of the sale to take you straight to it or you can click on Shop Online and then the clearance.


Please note you will not be able to combine regular priced merchandise with the sale items and the sale will not count towards a hostess event or a Stamp of the Month.


Please let me know any questions you have and I hope you enjoy this HOLIDAY HEY DAY SALE.

0 comments: